This one I discovered on the Thermomix Recipe Community and have adapted it for you below, its super easy in the Thermi or food processor. My little taste testers actually did most of the work!
Gluten free, dairy free (if you use oil), can be nut free (without macadamias), but certainly NOT taste free.
500 grams sweet potato
125 grams (½ cup) of coconut oil (melted), macadamia oil, or melted butter
170 grams (½ cup) sweetener of your choice (honey, pure maple syrup or rice malt)
3 large eggs
1 ½ teaspoons of pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
60-80 grams (½ cup) of raw cacao powder (the more cacao, the richer the flavour)
3 teaspoons of baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
3 tablespoons of coconut flour
3/4 cup of raspberries, fresh or frozen
½ cup of macadamias (halved)
- Preheat your oven to 180℃. Grease and line a slice tray approximately 25cm x 25cm
- Grate your sweet potato, 8 seconds, speed 5 (use food processor to grate until smooth if not using Thermomix). Scrape from sides of bowl and repeat, scrape from sides of bowl. Pop the mash into a seive or Thermi simmering basket, squeeze out excess moisture and return to bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and mix to combine 10 - 12 seconds, speed 5, or until well combined
- Pour the batter into the tin and top with the raspberries and macadamias
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the centre is firm to touch or a skewer inserted comes out clean. Cool completely before slicing. Things made with coconut flour often feel undercooked - they will firm up once chilled.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container. They freeze well too.